Subject: EPS File Transfer?
From: Mario Cascio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 00:58:45 -0500 (CDT)

I am trying to transfer a graphic file created on a MAC into lightwave.  
I thought I would transfer it to my IBM first and load it into Corel Draw 
and then export it out as a DXF file.  However, it doesn't seem to work.  
Is there another way of importing EPS files into LW?  Will Syndesis' 
Interchange take on this task?  I need for it to transfer the points not 
the image.  I plan on reconstructing it once the points are in.  I've 
been successful transfering other IBM files over but not when I throw in 
the MAC.

Any help appreciated.

Mario Cascio
ProMotion
--
Mario Cascio <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]